Located at 7 Haymarket "next to the Theatre." Built in 1825, originally as a museum displaying ancient armour and hosting travelling exhibitions. Housed an Automaton Exhibition in 1826. Tucked away in the backyard behind 7 Haymarket, next to the Haymarket Theatre Royal. Then became a shooting gallgery for the gunshop run by Joseph Lang (1797-1868). The room was 60ft by 20ft.